Job: Fire engineer
Salary/benefits : £30,000-£38,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Pension scheme
- Private health care package
- Company van and fuel card
- Personal development plan
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding fire & legionella consultancy who are looking to further expand their team in order to supply the growing demand of work they have experienced over recent years.
They are therefore looking to recruit a fire engineer preferably in the North West/Midlands region. Successful candidates should have a previous background in fire engineering or electrical works.
- Carrying out fire alarm system testing, installations, fire extinguisher servicing and further types of checks and services
- Assisting with call outs
- Maintenance of fire systems
- Complete required engineering work
Experience and skill required:
- 2+ years experience working in a fire engineering position/from an electrical background
- Fire safety knowledge and qualifications
- Electrical qualifications
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.