FIRE & SECURITY ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £32,000 DOE
Our client are specialists in commercial fire detection, security and integrated electrical systems and they are looking for an experienced engineer to join their team.
Basic Salary of £28,000 - £32,000 (DOE)
Mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Company events and social hours!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation & servicing of Commercial Fire alarms (addressable & conventional), CCTV (IP & Analogue), Access Controls (Intercoms, Key Pads), Intruder Alarms, Disabled Refuge Systems & Public Address Systems.
• Travelling London & the Home Counties.
• Taking part in a call-out rota when required.
The Ideal Person:
• Experienced in a range of disciplines is preferred.
• Will hold an electrical qualification or equivalent (not essential).
• Will have a Full UK Driving Licence.
• Experience with Advanced, Kentec, Morley, Galaxy, Texecom, Paxton and Hikvision systems preferred.
• Presentable, approachable, self-motivated and who has the desire to learn and is hard-working.
The post requires early starts on a daily basis and also has weekend and night work on occasions.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful