Spirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France and Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft. Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative composite and aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers around the globe.
- Develop direct and indirect rates and factors to use for pricing, billing, and forecasting Government programs and Internal GAAP EACs.
- Establish and maintain secondary and primary pool and base budgets, working directly with budget owners.
- Analyze weekly and monthly date to compare pool, base, and rate forecast to actuals to determine forecast accuracy.
- Analyze commercial and Home Office allocations to ensure unloads are accurate and timely.
- Support a monthly close process to determine under-absorption or over-absorption of rates.
- Perform all relevant accounting functions including invoicing, transfers, corrections, intercompany structures, charge number and cost center creation, reconciliations, inventory, and related month end close activities.
- Report results monthly to Defense Controller, PMs, Functional Managers and Executive Leadership team.
- Maintain FP&A tools, formulas, logic and processes while consistently streamlining and improving the efficiency and accuracy of rate development.
- Document changes in methodology, logic, and Disclosure statement.
- Ensure strict adherence to FAR/CAS regulations and Spirit disclosed practices.
- Respectfully challenge inputs and forecasts in full transparency and collaboration to ensure reasonableness and accuracy of rates. Ensure incurred cost submissions are compliant to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Run a variety of weekly / monthly reports and Consolidate program forecasts by element of cost to determine reasonableness, accuracy and consistency across Government programs.
- Reconcile data discrepancies and correct errors in cost charging for Indirect Pool charges.
- Identify Indirect rate risks and opportunities and make recommendations to the Defense Controller.
- Support Government agency (DCAA/DCMA) audits and reviews as well as internal audits to ensure continued compliance.
- Identify weaknesses and recommend solutions to mitigate issues and strengthen processes or adherence to the processes. Troubleshoot process and tool issues to determine root cause and corrective actions.
- Work on continuous improvement initiatives to strengthen process, tools, and resources for compliance, efficiency, transparency, collaboration, improve profitability and support Defense business growth.
- Bachelor's and at least 2 years of related work experience or a Masters degree and at least 1 year of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to develop and analyze all components of indirect rates and factors. Ability to decompose, analyze actual and performance data to develop accurate and timely rate forecasts and ensure rates are accurate and supportable.
- Coach others on process controls and Government compliance requirements.
- Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain DoD security clearance.
- This role requires US Citizenship
- Knowledge of FP&A and CAS/FAR principles.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
Spirit AeroSystems is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Posted Date 5 days ago (9/22/2022 9:02 AM)