A highly unique and successful Wealth Management firm based in the midlands. They provide clients with independent holistic financial planning advise to company owners, HNWs and mass affluent clients. They have a sole focus on high net-worth clients and have more than doubled in size over the last 2 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial planning administrator to join a growing Wealth Management practice, with their office based in Nottingham, but hybrid working is provided. You will be a key employee assisting the paraplanning team and the advisers with their day-to-day administration requirements. You will be responsible for the gathering of personal data, pension, investment and life policy information and assisting with the preparation of client letters and files
What s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience in a fast-paced IFA practice preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook along with an understanding of adviser practice back office systems
- Excellent communication skills
- The want and need to progress and develop within a role and company.
- A highly flexible hybrid working scheme, 2 days a week maximum in the office with flexible hours.
- A better than market rate salary, this really depends on experience and what you have to offer.
- The chance to work for a company who are quickly becoming one of the most highly respected Financial planning firms.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.