GD-OTS is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Lincoln, NE organization. We are expanding rapidly and looking for motivated and creative individuals who want to help support and shape this organization as we grow.
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems provides reliable and affordable composite products to the defense and commercial aerospace markets. With more than 50 years of expertise, General Dynamics designs, develops, manufactures and tests a full range of composite missile and space structures, including rocket motors, pressure vessels, launch tubes and fuel tanks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be competent with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Knowledge or basic familiarity with visualization tools (Power BI or Tableau) and experience with ERP database platforms (Oracle, EPICOR, IFS, PeopleSoft, etc.) is preferred. We are looking for a candidate that demonstrates ownership and can be both assertive, yet coachable.
- Work is performed under general direction and supervision
- Partners with assigned program managers to identify the financial impact of program performance and any variances to program budget; helps strategically identify program risks and opportunities to optimize profitability
- Assists in tracking company performance to baseline key metrics
- Helps pioneer and develop the strategic use of Power BI in the finance organization
- Develops dynamic standard and ad hoc reports using a combination of Excel and Power BI
- Collects and reviews financial data from various sources to assist in recurring and ad-hoc reporting tasks as assigned
- Develops correct knowledge of and ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as all relevant government regulations
- Candidate will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, communicating with management to prioritize work
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other business-related field from an accredited four-year college or university; 0-2 years of work experience.
LI-KD1 Requisition ID: 23
Street: 4300 Industrial Ave