With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today, Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy about being a part of a 2021 Top Workplace USA and Star Tribune Top Workplace Team:
- Full-time (Monday - Friday)
- $4,500 sign-on bonus
- Paid on-the-job training
- Paid specialized training on the state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Competitive benefits starting on your first day
- 15 paid days off
- 10 paid holidays
- Profit Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms and personal protective equipment
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
As an Field Service Technician for the Equipment and Services division, you will safely troubleshoot, service and repair state-of-the-art equipment and provide excellent customer service to build and maintain relationships with our valued customers.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks) :
- Participate in the safe installation, troubleshooting, service and preventive maintenance of air or fluid piping, pumps, tanks, reels, hoists and various state-of-the art equipment.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Positively interact with customers, vendors, contractors, and teammates, answering equipment-related questions and provide clear solutions for customer concerns in a clear and concise manner.
- Read and interpret basic schematics, blueprints, plans and measurements to install new or replacement equipment.
- Safely and accurately use, log, and maintain parts, tools, and inventory.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications):
- Safely perform quality work.
- Communicate and understand written and verbal instructions and resources.
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs (occasionally lift up to 100 lbs independently).
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to maintain a quality driving record, including maintaining a health card.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred Qualifications):
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, organized, and positive environment where safety and people come first.
- Attention to detail and a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Prior field service technician, repair technician, general labor, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, pipefitting or electrical experience.
- Experience installing or servicing hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)