Job Title: Executive Assistant
Contract type: 12 months contract (PAYE only)
Hybrid- Minimum 4 days in office per week
Resource Solutions have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our client s Legal and Compliance Division on a 12-month contract. This role will provide exposure to a truly international and multicultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality.
The role is to assist in a busy, fast-paced, and demanding environment in litigation, administration, and operations. You will provide senior level support to 4 Executive directors, and their respective teams.
- Control of business schedule and diary management for the senior members of the team and provide secretarial and administrative assistance to support other team members as required.
- Arrange all conference calls, rooms, AV equipment, catering, dial-in numbers, and video conference facilities.
- Significant liaison with senior members of the Firm and external clients, including regulators and external counsel on confidential matters.
- Co-ordinate and book all travel including flights, hotels, currency, taxis etc. within the Firmwide Expense Policy. Ensure relevant agendas and itineraries are organised in advance.
- Typing of correspondence with excellent attention to detail, including but not limited to, the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and drafting routine correspondence.
Ideal candidate must have at least 3-5 years experience in a similar high-performance environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on all aspects of work.
- An experienced, confident, friendly 'people oriented personality required with an ability to liaise with people at all levels to achieve work goals
- Highly organised and capable of multi-tasking to meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills and able to follow up outstanding items, as necessary.
- Intermediate/advanced Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, and all other Microsoft applications.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a law firm, or legal environment.
Our client is a multinational investment banking and financial services company, and a global leader in sales and trading, investment management and capital markets. With state-of-the-art offices located in 41 countries, they promote collaboration and aim to provide supportive and inclusive environments where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Their strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through their constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
If you are seeking that next challenge, and you have the experience and skills required, then please send us your CV!