Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners
We have a newly licensed real estate agent opportunity to join and learn from our top-performing luxury team. Start with good habits and not an industry norm where only 20% are still in real estate after year one! You'll be responsible for learning the business: lead generation, prospecting, converting pre-qualified leads into new clients, and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home. We want to find an agent that has NOT created bad habits yet! Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success and goals. If you want an opportunity with flexibility, the upside of commissions, and love working with people, apply now!
- Lead generation
- Attend trainings
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer's agent
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Evaluate the team's progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- A valid Real Estate License is required
- Sales Experience
- A valid Drivers License is required
$70,000 - $115,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners
Keller Williams Gainesville Realty Partners is one of the most collaborative offices and home of the gators KW agents! We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!