Great opportunity for an Engineer Administrator to join a busy and friendly office based on Rougham Industrial Estate. The successful applicant will be route planning and allocating jobs to Engineers nationwide.
Responsibilities of Engineer Administrator
- Efficient route planning and allocation of the engineers jobs, nationwide
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and engineers efficiently, ensuring SLA s are achieved and deadlines are met
- Sourcing products and purchasing
- Ensuring all service call outs are completed, ordering parts where necessary and obtaining all completed paperwork from the engineers
- Collating and filing quotes, sales orders, purchase orders and completed job sheets
This is a busy and diverse role and would suit an applicant with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
A good understanding of general Window based operating programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and knowledge of web and programmed data bases would be an advantage but not essential, as training will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small but growing company, offering the correct applicant the opportunity of ongoing career growth coupled with a friendly working environment.
Hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
On-site parking available