ELECTRONIC SECURITY ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £30,000 DOE
Our client are an established fire & security company based in Northamptonshire and they are seeking an Electronic Security Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Starting salary of £28,000 - £30,000 DOE.
Company vehicle, phone and tablet/ PDA.
Excellent holiday allowance (28 days + Bank Holidays).
Company progression & training available.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation, service and fault-finding on Intruder Alarms, Access Control, CCTV & Fire Alarms.
• Training provided on the necessary systems however a background in the industry is essential.
• Based locally to the offices in Northampton you will cover Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
The Ideal Person:
• Experience working with a range of systems such as Intruder alarms, CCTV, Access Control & Fire alarm systems is essential.
• Experience working on a range of equipment such as Euro, Galaxy, Texecom, Paxton, Hikvision and Scantronic would be preferred.
• Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
• You must be willing to travel on the job.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Good Fault / Problem solving skills.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful