Primary teaching assistant in Early years- 1 day a week every Monday long term
Yew Tree primary school- Halewood
Starts: September 2022
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of Yew Tree primary school based in the Halewood area of Liverpool. We are looking for an experience early years teaching assistant to join their team 1 day a week every Monday to support the class teacher and other members of support staff throughout the school day.
The right person for this role will be someone that has experience supporting young children and most importantly a passion for supporting and inspiring the early stages of a Child's development.
- Experience supporting Children in an educational or similar setting within the last 3 years
- A childcare qualification is advantageous but not essential
- To have an engaging and energetic personality
- Always ensuring safeguarding is kept to a high standard
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- To care about your work and do the best for your students
- Be able to provide all of the required documentation we require
If you are interested in this role please submit an up to date CV via the application button below.
The school and The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short online course. Please ask us for more details
For more information please email:
Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across the Supply register.