Veritas Education Leeds are looking for experienced and ambitious nursery practitioners to work in private nurseries across Kirklees. We are specifically looking for candidates interested in working with pupils with Early Years' experience.
Also if you are a graduate with limited or voluntary child related experience and/or wanting to gain more experience working as teaching assistants in schools and private day nurseries then we would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children within EYFS:
- Ideally a Level 3 or a Level 2 in childcare
- Candidates with experience working with children, SEND and/or the care industry will also be considered
- Engaging in fun activities
- Provide a safe and secure environment for children at all times.
- Maintain ratios of all children attending the setting.
- Complete and record all necessary admin as required.
- Reporting on individual pupils progress
- Encouraging the social and emotional development of the pupil
Reasons to work with Veritas Education:
- A wide range of roles and progression opportunities
- Over 200 Credited CPD courses to access for free
- A year's free subscription with Noodle Now
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates
- your needs are our priority we work around you
- up to £200 pound I referral vouchers if you refer a candidate (T&C'S APPLY)
If this sounds like something you might be interested, please send your CV in response to this advert or contact Chloe Hart on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'