Dynamics 365 Consultants
Reading - Hybrid
£60,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance & Annual Bonus!
Who are they?
A repeatedly award-winning company that consults Microsoft products. They are a strong partner of Microsoft. They pride themselves in providing the best-tailored solutions to their customers - making sure their customers are heard and valued.
As a Dynamics 365 Consultant, you will be delivering elegant solutions built upon and engaging across full lifecycle projects. You will be delivering best practices for D365 and how customers can best utilise it.
Why has this position come about?
Due to the company's success, there is further growth. This is the extension to their consulting team. Chance to lead and inspire whilst in an award-winning business. AMAZING CAREER POTENTIAL & OPPORTUNITY!
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance & Annual Bonus
Location - Reading - Hybrid
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Arranging and conducting workshops, capturing customer requirements, and designing Dynamics 365 solutions & architecture.
- Designing Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Overseeing Dynamics 365 (D365) migrations.
- Training users via video conference and workshops.
- Building trust and long-term relationships with customers.
- Mentoring team members.
Can you handle this role?
- An understanding of key components of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experienced in designing and leading solutions using Dynamics 365
- Ability to provide business analysis consultancy to aid with solution design decisions and requirements capture.
- Experience of leading project teams in close collaboration with clients.
- Experience of taking overall accountability for client outcomes and direction.
- Work for a repeated award-winning company
- Newly renovated office
- Free onsite parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Latest and newest tech
- Free Food and Drink in their outstanding Kitchen
- Car Allowance
- Annual bonus!
- Industry-leading coaching and mentoring.
- And more!
Do you consider yourself an optimistic & passionate Technical Consultant with solid Dynamics 365 experience? Someone who can create positive experiences for customers, businesses which will become your best relationships? If yes, then this Dynamics 365 opportunity is for you. Simply click apply or contact Sean Flaherty at iO Associates.