Are you an enthusiastic individual? Would you like to work for a large educational establishment? Are you seeking on-going temp work?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then Hooray may have the role for you!
Hooray are proud to be supporting a local educational establishment to assist in the recruitment for a Duty Manager to join their team on an on-going temp basis.
- Family Friendly working
- Term-time only
- Rolling contract
As a Duty Manager you will:
- Provide a reception function in keeping with a professional and welcoming front of house image
- Act as the Fire Evacuation Coordinator in the event of a fire
- Be the first point of contact in the event of an accident to persons on the premises
- Be the first aid responder for any first aid requirements
- Welcome students, staff and visitors, dealing with any queries, including complaints
- Record, manage and where possible restore lost property
- Line manage estates staff on duty
To be successful as a Duty Manager you will:
- Have previous experience of working with the public in a front of house position
- Have previous experience of administration work with experience of windows based software
- Experience of supervising others
- A Health & Safety qualification such as IOSH would be advantageous however not essential
My client is offering an hourly rate of £15.41 per hour. Please note, this is a term-time only role, covering 16 hours a week (evenings only).
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you.
- Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
- Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry's leading professional body.
- DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C's APPLY!