Job Description: Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry! Essential Functions:
- Accurately load daily route on to the truck
- Scan daily route onto the truck
- Assist driver with navigating to deliveries
- Assist driver with carrying freight into a business or residence destination
- Perform other duties as assigned
Additional Job Details : EDUCATION: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time. Position requires employees to frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands, reach, bend and lift objects above their head. Employees must be able to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds and use pallet jacks and forklifts. Position requires regular use of a phone and a PC and reading and writing of various shipping documents If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
- Forklift experience a plus
- Ability to read a map and general geographic knowledge of the area
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. unassisted
- Must possess good customer service skills
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson s Janssen vaccine