Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit .
Incredible opportunity to work with an exceptional Healthcare Consulting firm to reshape the go-forward strategy for health systems, AMCs and Provider organization as they deliver to the demands to reform and brace for industry disrupters. You will thread these models into integrated strategy project teams. This Senior Executive identifies, pursues and owns critical relationships with key clients. They drive new opportunities, innovative strategic based solutions and increase value to the healthcare client and revenue to Guidehouse. He/she is responsible for being an expert at healthcare provider strategic modeling and large-scale business transformations for health systems to succeed under risk-based payment. You are clearly capable of selling its value within the larger horizontal programs. All with an eye toward superior client satisfaction!
- Demands a healthcare Business strategist and practice builder able to craft a disciplined but flexible large-scale business transformations for health systems to succeed under risk-based payment that catalyzes and set direction for stronger disciplined business strategy for our Healthcare clients.
- Demands an Executive that has and can build C-suite, Board, and other client relationships strategically to strengthen the firm's value and secure new work.
- Demands an industry expert capable of building and managing the expertise of a health provider strategy (enterprise, digital, financial, physician, M&A) team of experts to craft a compelling value proposition for executive clients and then lead or oversee engagement teams for health systems, physician groups, and other care delivery providers.
- Demands an extremely well networked client relationship/business development professional proven to strategically sell complex solutions from origination through close to executives and Boards of healthcare clients.
- Demands an action-oriented, results -oriented, "take charge" resource capable of developing a strong business case for client action and the ability to develop and design strategies and capability building expertise in: enterprise/growth, M&A, ambulatory, service line, clinical, physician alignment, and payor strategy.
- Demands a proactive business leader that creatively works with partners, clients and resources at Navigant to find new solutions that create repeatable value and revenue stream!
- 10-15 years progressive, deep (enterprise, digital, financial, and/or M&A) strategy leadership experience dedicated to health system(s)
- Minimum of 3 yrs. successful years in an executive strategy consulting/service role bringing thought leadership and delivering complex, innovative strategic solutions that catalyze health providers Board and C Suite clients to build toward future state business goals specifically in the area of Merger & Acquisition Strategy or large-scale business transformations that deliver to risk-based payment.
- Previous experience in selling strategy-based solutions to health Systems, providers and academic clients. Minimum of 3 yrs. + experience in this capacity with a track record of driving new client revenues more than $2 million annually
- Proven hands on examples of both building and driving the strategic model to get operational results that deliver the net dollars results targeted.
- Masters Degree in accredited university
- Ability to travel up to 3 days a week as needed.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job esponsibilities as described.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- No sponsorship is available for this position.
- The salary range for this role is $140,000- $210,000, and may vary based on experience and location.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program