Hi, Adecco UK are recruiting for Digital Surveyors to work for one of our prestigious clients based in London! (M25) No experience required and full training will be provided. Including a RICS qualification and a CBT course allowing you to drive a company Moped. This is an excellent opportunity with career progression.
As a Digital Surveyor, you will be responsible for capturing key data and imagery of properties to allow us to create digital assets for our customers. Your captures will take you out and about in London and you will be responsible for representing our brand with all those you will interact with.
You will use industry-leading hardware along with propriety software to capture data, so an interest in technology is a plus.
Title: Digital Surveyor
Location: London (Within M25)
Duration: 12 Months (Very likely to be extended/become permanent)
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9am -6pm
As a Digital Surveyor, you will:
- Travel around London on our electric mopeds to measure and document spaces with our 360 scanner.
- Think creatively to spot opportunities for beautiful imagery that make use of space and light.
- Act as our brand ambassador, connecting with our customers and their clients to provide excellent customer experience.
- Plan your time effectively to meet daily targets.
- Offer regular updates and insights to your Operations Team Leaders and Customer Support Team.
You will be an outgoing, practical person who thinks on your feet, is eager to learn, and always steps up to take responsibility. Our promise is to deliver high-quality experiences "on time every time", so you'll be a good planner with strong organisational skills. You'll have a positive attitude, sharp attention to detail and bags of creative ideas to improve how we do things.
- Be comfortable being field based.
- Be comfortable riding a moped around London (full CBT training and PPE provided)
- Be confident speaking to members of the public, and fluent in English.
- Be numerate with self-organisation and time management skills.
- Be smart, presentable and professional.
- Have a degree in a relevant discipline (surveying, photography, engineering or related).
- Be willing to travel around London using a moped or motorised scooter (this will be provided as part of the role).
- Full, clean UK driving licence
Ideally (Not essential), you:
- Have experience in photography .
- Have property photographic interest.
- Digitally literate and excited by technology.
We're a diverse company and we recognise the value having a range of different experiences and perspectives brings to our team, so we actively welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are happy to consider applicants with a range of experience, if you have recently graduated from university or looking for a new and exciting challenge please don't hesitate to apply!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.