Our client, a well-established and fast-growing Digital Marketing Agency based in the centre of Tunbridge Wells is seeking a Digital Marketing Account Director to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Working closely with their extensive list of clients the Digital Marketing Account Director will be required to win new business whilst managing and looking after existing clients, whilst providing a high level of support and knowledge to the wider team. You will be the focal point for the client, being the first point of contact for any queries or questions, whilst playing a hands-on role as well within the team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar Digital Marketing role, where you have either been a Digital Marketing Manager or Account Manager within a business or Digital Marketing Agency.
- Build trust with your clients so that you re the go-to person for all questions and queries
- Easily be able to plan out what activity needs to happen amongst the team when a client brief is received
- Winning new business through existing contacts and new networking
- Undertake face to face meetings and presentations with new clients
- You ll have an up to date knowledge of SEO, SEM and social media
- Be able to interpret SEO technical audits and know what the focuses should be for the development team to work on
- Innovate across all aspects of SEO, rom technical through to on-site and outreach
- Lead on strategy and analysing or statistics for social media
This is the ideal role for a Digital Marketing Account Director to join a thriving business who are leaders within their field.
You ll be joining a business who have a healthy list of clients to work with, whilst being able to add your own clients to the mix through networking and general new business techniques where possible.
You will be rewarded with a market-leading alary, a 4.5 day week, flexible working and excellent company benefits.
CVs are being reviewed so please apply now for immediate consideration