R360 Environmental Solutions,
a Waste Connections company, is the nation's leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country.
We are currently hiring a Diesel Mechanic
to work out of our Hobbs, NM
location. In this position, you will be performing preventative maintenance, DOT inspections, as well as performing repairs on hydraulic and electrical systems.Shift:
You will be working Monday - Friday from 6 am - 6 pm. Based on rotation and available staff, you will potentially be on call for the weekends.Responsibilities:
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance services including but not limited to inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulics, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilize vehicle computer electronic systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Complete required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes, or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns. Class B CDL preferred or ability to obtain in the future.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Extensive physical activity preformed. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds.
- Work environment may be indoors in a shop, or outdoors to repair trucks on the road. Usually well-lighted and ventilated. Sometimes necessary to work in awkward or tight positions and to handle greasy or dirty tools. These factors require following basic safety precautions.
What We Offer You:
- 1+ years of experience in heavy truck equipment maintenance and repair or completion of a diesel tech program.
- Valid class B or A CDL with air brakes endorsement preferred or the ability to obtain in the future.
- Providing your own tools is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information.
- Safety Bonuses
- Boot Allowances
- Tool allowances
- Competitive compensation
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability)
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Prepaid Legal Plan