Contract roles (inside IR35)
REMOTE (inside UK)
Sponsorship - NOT AVAILABLE
We are working with a FTSE100 company.
We are looking for Cyber Security Advisory Leads to join their rapidly expanding Cyber Security Team.
This role will be a key part of driving the change and transformation programme as they continue to invest in their digital and automation journey.
Your role will be to provide risk-based advice and guidance to projects, suppliers, business unit stakeholders and customers.
You will also support the development of security policies and standards for use across the organisation, and you will ensure that processes and systems are designed in line with the cyber security controls and risk frameworks.
These positions are initially offered on 6-monthcontracts and are based remotely.
- Cyber security practices.
- Technology procurement and vendor technologies.
- Software development practices and Secure Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Current and emerging technologies and their security features, together with the experience of securing legacy systems approaching the end of life.
- Data management, data security and the demands of GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act.
- Supporting business goals and aligning potentially competing agendas to effectively manage cyber security risk within the business risk appetite.
- Communicating with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Improving process efficiency.
- Leading and delivering change.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.