Customer Success Manager
Location: Hampton Wick
Salary: £30 - £40k basic + £5.5k car allowance and a bonus of £15 - £20k based on defined KPI s.
Hours: Monday to Friday
This is role will involve travel around the UK 20% of the time as well as going to the office in Hampton Occasionally.
We are looking for a technically competent customer success manager with a strong drive for results. You will manage the customer journey through the proof of concept phase and be responsible for delivering successful business outcomes. You will manage multiple projects effectively, steamlining the process and reducing the time taken to deliver a successful outcome.
Key Responsibilities of a Customer Success Manager
• Act as a trusted advisor to clients providing both industry and technical knowledge
• Manage clients effectively through the proof of concept process
• Establish clear goal and success criteria
• Fully Embed the client concept
• Promote the value of the product and client
• Develop and run product training sessions and collateral
• Handle customer queries and issues
• Minimise customer churn
• Maintain CRM and management information requests to assist forecast accuracy
• Ensure Manager is aware of products required to meet demand
• Communicate industry sector needs for technology and/or service within the business as these are identified.
• Attend trade shows as required
• Three years in a Customer Success role
• Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience
• Driving licence
• Ability to travel nationally
• Proven ability to build relationships at all levels
• Ability to articulate the product capabilities against customer need
• Ability to sell
• Highly organized and able to multitask
• Self-driven and proactive nature
• An interest in technology
• Project management experience
• Experience in the retail sector
• Experience with Salesforce
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview