Imagine working for a business that is energized, recognises and rewards success, and is an award-winning employer!
Imagine no more! We are seeking a Customer Service Team Leader to motivate, encourage and create a vision for a team of "go-getting" customer service advisors.
- Managing a team of 20 you will enjoy mentoring, inspiring, and sharing best practices.
- It s important you are someone that can be looked up to but also be able to give people praise and criticism in a positive manner.
- You will embrace change in an ever-growing industry as well as have the personality and communication skills that bring your team with you on the company journey.
- This role gives you the opportunity to be part of a high-performing management team. You will share your ideas and be listened to! You will love championing your team and will be the cheerleader for the department making sure that you engage and praise those that deliver exceptional service.
- As in any position where you lead a team, you will inevitably have to have some difficult conversations. It s not a hire and fire culture. You will identify how you can encourage better performance through training, coaching, and development plans.
What s in it for you?
Of course, there s a competitive salary depending on what you bring to the table. If you are looking to move into the £27-31k PA bracket or are already there but want a new opportunity this could suit you.
They even let you go on holiday! 25 days per year which increases with long service.
Lots of lovely well-being benefits that we can tell you all about if you press that "apply" button!
Your talents and experience:
- Proven experience as a Customer Support Specialist
- A strong, positive leader.
- Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role will be advantageous.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Affinity for multitasking - lots of balls in the air at once!
- Energised, motivational with a balanced professional but informal approach
- Alignment with our company s values.
We would like to talk to you if this role sounds like it would fit you like a glove! We have a full job description and will ask you to meet us via video link to discuss further. Apply now!