Previous experience using ERP systems? Such as SAP, Oracle, Zendesk or Sage?
Have you worked in a Customer Service and / or Sales Support function?
I am delighted to be working exclusively with a returning client of mine in Teddington, with their latest recruitment needs.
Working in the offices in Teddington, this position will require you to be responsible for the handling, management and successful completion of customer orders (so order entry experience will also be beneficial).
Your role will include:
- Communicating with customers by telephone, email and Service Cloud.
- To ensure that the agreed promised delivery dates to customers are maintained and that changes are relayed to the customer prior to the delivery date with notes maintained on internal systems to ensure communication lines and history
- To provide help and provide advice to customers regarding their orders and ensure On Time In Full (OTIF) delivery targets are met and customers informed of any delays in advance
- Run end of day check reports on systems to ensure that all incoming orders and orders created have been processed to released status and resolve any problem orders
- Communicate closely with field sales personnel to ensure they are kept in the loop with matters arising regarding their customers and to provide customer feedback
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a sales support or customer service environment with order entry exposure
- Confident and experienced using ERP systems, such as SAGE, SAP and Oracle
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enjoyment working in an SLA environment
- Intermediate MS skills, notably Word and Excel
- Salary between £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience, free parking, 25 days annual leave and more!
37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday