As customers we all expect to be treated fairly with courtesy and respect; our issues to be taken seriously and problems resolved in good time. If you relate to this and want to work for a great organisation with a strong social purpose, then do read on ..
Do you have a passion for helping people, acute listening skills, empathy by the bucket load and a problem-solving brain able to create resolutions in a fast-paced computerised environment?
Come and work for Paradigm Housing Group in our Contact Centre where, as part of the team you will be helping us achieve our vision of "delivering homes that our customers can rely on and that helps them live well".
We want to hear from people who are passionate about customer service, possess a strong work ethic and a flexible approach. Another important element is your ability to take calls, keep an eye on customer call queues and utilise multiple screens as you talk to our customers, in order to make accurate notes, send emails and update customer records on our systems. We will of course provide you with a full and comprehensive training plan, so if you have the confidence, systems skills and a willingness to learn - we ll support your development.
You ll always be busy dealing with colleagues across the organisation to help customers with housing and repairs related matters. No one day is the same and you ll find the work highly rewarding. If successful, you ll be handling a diverse range of enquiries by phone and email using your excellent telephone manner and writing skills.
The role is full time working 37 hrs per week, Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 5.30pm. With 2-3 days in the office and the remainder remote - or you can come into the office every day if that suits you better.
There will be opportunities for your own career development once you ve found your feet as many of our employees have moved into other roles around the business and have developed their careers. However, if that s not what you want at the moment that s just fine, as we need our core team of experts too!
We are a values driven, ambitious organisation. We re Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement and offer a welcoming and friendly environment. We are clearly focussed on the delivery of our five-year corporate plan with ambitious and challenging objectives including improving our environment and sustainability targets to deliver quality homes to people who need them.
We offer a very generous package including the following:
- Holidays - 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) plus 3 paid days between Xmas and new year when we close, plus the opportunity to buy up to another 5 days - subject to conditions
- Pension scheme: employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee s contribution rate.
- Annual Bonus potential
- Professional Sponsorship Scheme (subject to conditions) and professional subscriptions paid
- Family Friendly policies incl generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared parental and adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
- Health Cash Plan - worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more. It s free to add up to 4 dependent children aged up to 24yrs (if in f/t education) and each child is entitled to 50% worth of your allowance for each category!
- Remote / hybrid working
- Up to 3 paid Volunteer days a year
- Newly created modern offices collaborative offices, with free parking and charging points for electric vehicles
- Car Leasing scheme (subject to conditions)
- Rewards platform
- Opportunities for career advancement -
- Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ (Covid permitting)
We support flexible ways of working and welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.