Process Assistant - Bath
Salary - Hourly rate - £9.90
Hours - 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Role - Temp ongoing
Location - Northgate House, Upper Borough Walls, Bath BA1 1RG
As a Process assistant you will be responsible for assisting with people with their UK visa applications. Booking appointments, going through applications and processing documents. This opportunity will alow you to use both your customer service and administrative skills.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Support line management on any additional admin when required
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Delivers a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply below and we will be in contact soon. Thank you!
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.