Cultivators are responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company's operating procedures. Cultivators carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the medical Cannabis production cycle including cloning and harvesting.
Cloning: Cutting and transplanting; watering; labeling; and inventory data input. Plant care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming, manipulating and staking; big leafing and pruning; watering; plant monitoring; inventory data input.
Harvesting: Cutting plants; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system. Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing rooms, cultivation workspaces and tools. Packaging and Trimming may be needed during peak times.
- Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state; a pursuit to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and laws is appreciated and commendable
- Fundamental knowledge, as well as the ability to be taught and guided in areas related to harvesting, drying, trimming and curing
- Skill in analyzing potential problems with a plant or the product being processed
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required pre-employment screenings
- Ability to stand, sit and kneel for up to 8 hours a day with the ability to lift heavy object
- Strong attention to details and excellent time-management skills
- Willingness to take direction
- Strong work ethic
- Must have reliable transportation
- Four year college degree; 1-3 years horticultural experience or in a related field
- Experience working in a regulated cannabis cultivation facility
At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we're committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers' lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around.
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we've seen what happens when happy people make happy plants. We hope you'll want to be a part of this team!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
Equal opportunity employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other federally, state and/or locally protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of a background check, a possible job-related drug test (excluding cannabis), and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.