Title: CRNA-Nurse Anesthetist
City, State: Mobile, Al
Location: Providence Hospital
Additional Job Details: Full Time; Days Monday-Friday 6:30a-3:00p, No Weekends, No Holidays
Flexible Scheduling 8 or 10 hour shifts
Extra Pay for picking up additional shifts
The Anesthesia department of anesthesia at Providence Hospital was formed in 2000. The group was formally named Anesthesia Solutions of Mobile. In 2013, we became part of the Ascension Hospital Ministry at Providence Hospital in Mobile, Alabama. The group consists of 28.0 CRNA employees all full-time providers and 9 full time Anesthesiologist. The group is split into non call and call CRNA providers. The group provides anesthesia in many hospital settings e.g.: Main operating room, outpatient area, G.I., O.B., MRI, ICU, and any areas that requires our expertise. We provide 20,000 anesthetics per year.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more!
Paid time off (PTO) Responsibilities
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Administer anesthetic care for the purpose of facilitating diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures.
- Perform and document a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Develop and implement an anesthetic plan of care, including monitoring modalities and post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care.
- Select, obtain and administer the anesthetic plan of care, including induction, maintenance and emergence phase anesthesia.
- Recognize alterations in physiologic responses to the surgical procedure and/or the anesthetic, take appropriate action and notify the responsible physician as indicated.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Certified Nurse Anesthetist credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required
- Master's or Doctorate of Nursing Anesthesia Practice or Nursing Practice required.
No additional preferences. Why Join Our Team
Ascension Providence in Mobile, Alabama is a full-service, 349-bed hospital with 24/7 emergency care, personalized maternity care and advanced programs for heart care, bariatric surgery and cancer care. Ascension Providence also operates an outpatient diagnostic center, freestanding rehabilitation and wellness center and provides advanced surgical care for serious and life-threatening injuries and illnesses. As an associate, you will be a part of a nationally recognized team, accredited by The Joint Commission and recently awarded an A' from The Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Grade.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the EEO Know Your Rights (English) poster or EEO Know Your Rights (Spanish) poster.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.