Full-time Corporate Tax Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Corporate Tax professional seeking your next career step with a successful and progressive accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for an established and reputable firm of accountants that will value your corporate taxation experience and technical proficiency? If so, this Corporate Tax Senior role within a reputable and supportive accountancy firm in Cambridge could be for you.
ACA, ACCA, CA or CTA qualified, you ll need to have extensive experience in corporate taxation and a proven track record of performing for a firm and its clients.
You ll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
This established and growing firm in Cambridge offers a supportive environment that provides excellent benefits for the right person.
- Reporting to the Partners and Senior Tax Manager.
- Undertake corporate tax advisory and corporate tax compliance work.
- Lead and advise clients on all elements of corporate taxation as required.
- Act as point of contact and expertise for clients concerning corporate tax queries and advice.
- Support clients with advice on the corporate tax implications.
- Advise clients on tax planning.
- Develop and mentor the corporate tax team ensuring skill and knowledge levels are at the required standard to meet client and company standards.
- Contribute to the firm s revenue by networking, building relationships, retaining, and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
A multi-office, leading firm of accountants, this practice provides a full-service accountancy offering, including audit and assurance, indirect and direct tax advisory and compliance services, corporate finance and employment tax advisory.
You ll be a key member of an established team, rewarded, and recognised for your role and contribution to the organisation s growth and reputation.
You ll find the company to be friendly, supportive, and committed to the wellbeing of its employees.
- Salary £40,000 to £50,000 per annum.
- Hybrid and flexible working.
- Learning & Development programmes.
- Death in service benefit.
- A positive and inclusive culture.
- ACA, ACCA, CA or CTA qualified.
- An experienced Corporate Tax professional.
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and clients of varying turnover sizes.
- A proven professional who can inspire and motivate others.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- A credible professional who inspires confidence.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new audit jobs and accountancy jobs in Cambridge and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.