Premier Work Support are happy to introduce a role for a Cook with a well established Charity based in Cranleigh. This is a temporary position, with a chance to go permanaent for the right candidate.
The role consists of a a 5 day week between Monday and Sunday, with every other weekend off. The job is shift work over working hours of 7.45am and 6.30pm. So if you are a chef looking for a work life balance then this is the role for you.
The duties and responsibilities of the role consist of:
- An enthusiastic individual, who is just as competent working along as they are working in a team
- Assisting in menu planning, cleaning and order controlling of food stock
- Record temperatures and assisting with the cleaning rota
- Producing healthy and balanced meals in order to suit the requirements needed
- Occasional events such as fetes, festivals and parties to cater for
- Awareness and understanding of food hygiene
- Experience in COSHH and HACCP
- Be able to work under a controlled budget
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication skills
- Ensuring that a high standard of service delivery is achieved championing the charities values
This role requests a driving licence due to the location of the role, and access to their own vehicle. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for the hospitality industry but someone that is looking for a good life balance.
This is a unique role in terms of the hours and a great chance to support a brilliant charity