Our Client based in Rochdale is looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis - the Commercial Finance Manager role has come available due to internal movements / promotions.
Working for a well established household name you will join a high performing finance team and report directly to the Director of Finance but also working closely with Head of Sales and MD
Based in the head office in Rochdale - hybrid working is offering, potentially 2 days a week subject to business needs
Duties for the Commercial Finance Manager will include:
- Product and Customer pricing
- Regular reporting on Customer/ product revenue and margin including introduction of P&L s by Customer / product category
- Working closely with sales, marketing and finance colleagues to ensure product costs / commercials are provided accurately and quickly
- Managing projects to increase products and Customer profitability
- Reviewing the effectiveness of purchasing /production activity including
- Reviewing pricing and price increases, regular reporting changes to the business
- Enhance efficiency reporting and production cost analysis
The key outcome of the Commercial Finance Manager role is to ensure that profitability and cost control are front and centre of strategy at all times balanced with the need to retain existing business and win new business.
The ideal Candidate will be CIMA qualified and degree educated, you will need to hold strong excel skills including advanced formulas, pivot tables and VBA. SAP experience or other large ERP system is desirable.
As a business they are offering hybrid working, significant staff discounts, 30 days holiday, onsite parking and other benefits.
To apply for this role please contact Joanne Sizer at RSNW
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this rol