About Sogeti and the Capgemini Group
Sogeti UK is a leading provider of technology consultancy services, specialising in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering services. We offer cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, PLM, Mobile, Application and Cloud, combining world class methodologies and our global delivery model, Rightshore. Our roots and the bedrock of our success lie in the provision of local professional services - teams of highly skilled IT professionals working closely with local clients. The group has been recognised as a Leader in the NelsonHall NEAT evaluation for Quality Engineering Services' report, for demonstrating multiple strengths including; User Experience (UX) Testing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) for automating testing services & deploying Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for testing purposes. Sogeti UK also has an excellent Glassdoor rating!
Globally, Sogeti is part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti operates in more than 100 locations globally. Working closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology, Sogeti combines agility and speed of implementation to tailor innovative future-focused solutions in Digital Assurance and Testing, Cloud and Cybersecurity, all fuelled by AI and automation.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2021 combined revenues of €17billion.
Our Inclusive Culture
Sogeti positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini won the Best Tech Employer' at the Women in Tech Employer Awards 2020. Capgemini is also ranked in the Top 100 employers in the latest Stonewall Workplace Equality Index and we are recognised as one of the Top 75 employers in the Social Mobility Employer Index 2020.
As a Cloud Solutions Architect / Consultant, you will be on the forefront of our customer's transformation to cloud-based architectures. The Cloud Solution Architect / Consultant is responsible for the design and implementation of efficient applications and services for cloud platforms like Windows Azure and AWS. This is a technical customer-facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud implementation, designing the solutions and the deployment experience. You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills by participating in large projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of your colleagues.
The role is multifaceted, you will be working with the sales and account teams to develop customer solutions, as well as the delivery teams. We are looking for a business focused SME who can work with our new and existing customers to understand their objectives, develop solutions and lead teams to successful delivery. It's also about building networks to identify leads and grow opportunities. If you're not delivering customer projects, you will be helping us find the next one.
What we'll offer you
- Professional development and accelerated career progression.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- Gain experience within a market leader.
- We encourage continuous learning and development by providing you the tools and support to drive your own career in the direction you want!
As a Cloud Solutions Architect / Consultant, we're looking for:-
- Previous experience Architecting Environments and Applications on Cloud Environments like Azure (preferred) or AWS, in a DevOps model.
- Previously operated as a hands-on subject matter expert for DevOps and Automation in a cloud environment.
- Experience of Cloud Migrations from On Premise or private Data Centres.
- Expert knowledge around cloud platforms like Azure (preferred) or AWS and the cloud ecosystem.
- The ability to effectively communicate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences & educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud.
- Understanding of multiple cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Oversight experience on transformational projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams.
- Working knowledge of Cloud services in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and coming trends in the Cloud space.
- Proven track record of building trusted technical and business relationships with business executives and driving growth in highly strategic or key accounts.
- The ability to demonstrate technical thought leadership in customer facing situations.
- Presentation skills and experience delivering these to both large and small audiences.
- Flexibility on travel / work locations during the working week.
- Essential Certifications:
- Azure Solutions Architect, AZ-300/ 3, AZ-301/ 4 Certified OR AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Desired Certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Architect, MS-900, MS-100, MS-101 Certified
- TOGAF 9 Level 1 & 2 Certificate