Unit Leadership Opportunity - Night Shift 6 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Are you ready to manage in a new era as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator where building a healthier tomorrow is more than a job? Our Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center team is committed to partnership, innovation, legacy and improving more lives in more ways. Consider joining our team supporting our recently remodeled 30 bed Surgical Orthopedics - Medical/Surgical unit.
We are committed to providing our executives the support they need. At Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are dedicated to improving human life. Each year about five percent of all U.S. hospital services happen at an HCA Healthcare facility. Be an impact as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator where your passion for leading and creativity are valued? We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
In this role:
- You will collaborate with other members of the management team, direct, monitor, and evaluate nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures.
- You will serves as a resource person for staff, and model a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What qualifications you will need:
- One or more years of past Nurse Experience with past Charge Nurse or Leadership experience preferred
- Registered Nurse license in Idaho or Compact
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Ability to work 3 - 12 hour shifts 6 p.m. - 6 a.m. with rotation of weekends and holidays
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 plus patient beds. We serve as the region's healthcare provider and serve southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (one of two in Idaho), and the only emergency room in Idaho Falls. We have the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children. We offer inpatient and outpatient mental health care for adolescents and adults at its 74-bed Behavioral Health Center.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If this is the kind of dynamic growth opportunity that compels you, apply for the Clinical Nurse Coordinator role. We are interviewing apply today!
Recruiter: Questions feel free to reach out to Tanya Covert, Recruiter vert@ or via text/telephone 208.709.2261 (mobile)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.