Salary: £22 - £24,000 PA
Hours: Monday to Friday
To deal with all clients, companies and other professionals in a customer service / administrative capacity. To follow and carry out company procedures and demonstrate the highest customer care and service as a representative of the Company.
Key Responsibilities of a Clinic Co-ordinator
• Provision of a full reception service to all Clients and Patients of the Clinic.
• To welcome patients in person and ensure their comfort and needs are considered and met.
• To correspond and communicate effectively with patients, suppliers and partners of the Clinic in person, by letter, email and telephone.
• To provide administration support to new and existing private clients, professionals and companies and help deliver a service of the highest standard.
• To maintain accurate, comprehensive and up to date client records on the company database
• To arrange client appointments from consultation through to delivery liaising with the clinicians and technicians, processing and tracking component orders and ensuring payment where policy dictates.
• To provide administration support to Clinicians on a daily basis and help manage and maintain their diaries on the company database.
• To support and work as part of an Administration Team using standard working practices and help cover their roles in their absence including reception when required.
• To raise quotations & sales invoices for clinic patients and to make sure that relevant documentation and payments received ready for appointments.
• Ensure customer enquiries are handled in a timely and appropriate manner and brought to a conclusion.
Key Competencies of a Clinic Co-ordinator
• Excellent knowledge and skills of all Microsoft packages.
• Sound customer facing communications with an empathetic and understanding approach.
• Ability to support and work as part of an administration team.
• Self motivation and drive to complete tasks and the ability to interact and communicate confidently with Patients and other team members of all levels.
• Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson