About the role
- Exciting opportunity within the Institutional Operations Team
- Lead and manage a team of Client Service Officers
- Reporting into Head of Client Services - Institutional
Role Location: Singapore
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent
As a Client Service Consultant, you will perform delivery of high quality service to a dedicated portfolio of clients, timely resolution of service quality issues and implementation of preventative measures to protect service levels. You will interact with both internal and external customers and stakeholders and will be responsible for maintaining high quality interactions across multiple channels.
You will track overall task performance against set targets and objectives across teams, providing constructive feedback. You will manage difficult customer situations appropriately, identify and analyse trends in customer pain points through various channels (escalation database, customer complaints, etc.), maintain SLA's and monitor in terms of customer satisfaction and taking corrective action, and provide support and drive engagement within the service canters.
You will also be responsible to monitor workflow activities, accuracy of documentation process and identify, develop and implement process improvements on an ongoing basis. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven experience in client services, preferably in banking and financial institutions. (Corporate banking experience with Cash and/or Trade knowledge would be an added advantage)
- Strong attention to detail and a genuine concern and drive to continually sustain and improve Quality and Standard
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise work and engage with stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with challenging targets
- Proficient in English and Mandarin language (this role will service customers who communicates in English and Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive.
As a Purpose-led bank we have committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and housing affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate.
We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace - it's all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 23102 Job Posting End Date
4 October 2022, 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)