Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Catering Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Derbyshire!
Job Title: Catering Manager
Salary: £32000 - £35000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 07:00 - 15:00 - 40 hours per week
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Management and control for all food production in the unit.
- To consider all special dietary needs as required.
- Menus - competitions/planning & promotions.
- Orders - ordering of all supplies.
- Storage of goods - stock controls (weekly).
- Report all breakdown of equipment to responsible parties.
- To manage Team Members to provide the required service at an agreed level.
- Writes staff rotas and ensures adequate service provision.
- Staffing during periods of holiday and sickness.
- Provide support for all services including afternoons, nights and weekends as required.
- Adopt and follow best practise company standards.
- Holds daily shift meetings.
- Maintain a positive customer and client relationship through regular meetings, and at all times.
- Compliance of agreed customer satisfaction levels to be measured through customer surveys; undertaken twice a year.
- To be visible and available throughout service periods whilst on duty.
- To be aware of customer needs and adapt service to suit.
- Maintain the highest level of customer contact, keeping complaints to a minimum and ensuring these are dealt with professionally and promptly.
- To have complete ownership of the sales function of your unit.
- Run a monthly promotion as directed by your Operations Manager.
- To report any possible sales opportunities to Operations Manager or Sales Managers.
- To draw up a local sales plan to grow generic sales year on year.
- To promote secondary sales through development of Team Members.
Health & Safety:
- You are responsible for all Health and Safety issues within your unit.
- To maintain all company and legislative records as required by the company.
- Assess potential hazards and to take appropriate action to minimise the risk.
- To comply with all company and legislative regulations in relation to food production, premises and services.
- Delivery of agreed budgets to be managed on a weekly basis.
- Completion of all company bookwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure all goods and services are fully charged for.
- To monitor, collect and record all vending money.
- To bank all monies as agreed with Operations Manager.
- To be responsible for the security of unit money at all times.
- To maintain all company property in a secure manner.
- To control and account for all free issues.
- Help in the preparation of company budgets.
- All menus to be costed as per company standards.
- To appraise all unit Team Members on an agreed time scale.
- Maintenance of all local personnel records including absenteeism/ holidays/ training.
- Delivery of unit training plan.
- To recruit local Team Members as agreed with the Operations Manager.
- To be actively responsible for your own training and personal development.
- Regular client meetings.
- To attend Catering Managers meetings as required. To be punctual in attendance
- Comply with company dress standards
- Assist in the smooth running of the contract at all times especially during times of sickness and holiday.
- Full 5 year job history needed DBS check will be processed and paid for by the company.
- To demonstrate the company values of passionate, active, original and reputable in my day to day work.
- As an employee of Servest, I understand that everything I do, gives an impression of us, so I will strive to ensure it is positive.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Atalian Servest won the IWFM Impact Award 2021 for Diversity & Inclusion.
Atalian Servest are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business.
We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The IWFM Diversity Initiative award is one of the most significant in the UK facilities management sector. Winning recognises and commends several initiatives that Atalian Servest have introduced in the last 18 months; CHROMA, Opportunity and ONE.
CHROMA is a colleague-led Diversity & Inclusion platform, comprising of three networks; LGBTQ, Physical & Mental Health and Race, Ethnicity & Faith networks. The aim of the networks, who are supported by UK & Ireland board sponsors, is to champion inclusiveness, improve company policies and governance, and to empower all colleagues to use their voice for proactive change.
Opportunity was created with one core purpose - to provide accessible and equal learning opportunities for all of our colleagues. The interactive Learner Experience Platform aims to develop our colleagues as independent, confident, and successful individuals.
Lastly, ONE is the Atalian Servest innovati