Come and join our fantastic team to make a real difference. With flexible working and great rates of pay, this could be the perfect role for you.
As a care assistant, you will be looking after vulnerable clients both community and residential settings. This is a hugely rewarding role for the right person, offering flexible hours and great benefits while having the chance to make a real difference to people s lives.
Working hours: Full time, Part time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Full UK driving license preferred but not essential.
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Be able to work alternate weekends.
- Be willing to participate in basic training such as care certificate, first aid, DBS.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking care assistants for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a care assistant or support worker in any other capacity, then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavor to find the right position for you.