A leading Mobile Gaming company is seeking a C# Developer to join their growing engineering team on a contract basis, the role is deliverable on a hybrid working arrangement and is outside IR35.
The client requires C# Developer with Google Cloud experience or other frameworks to work on a number of key projects internally. Engineer who has a passion for game development, with their primary focus being development of backend solutions but with professional experience and flair for client-side implementation for mobile platforms.
This role would suit an individual who has transitioned from a client to server role or vice versa, or has worked in a small team covering both knowledge areas.
- Proficient working knowledge of C#.
- Experience of other high-level programming languages such as NodeJS, Go, Java or equivalent to develop production-ready services and APIs. (Desirable)
- Experience developing applications with Unity.
- Experience of working with a scalable backend stack such as GCP, MongoDB, Nakama, CockroachDB or equivalents.
- Candidates should possess strong communication skills to work as part of a cross-discipline team.
- Talented with solving problems and possessing a natural curiosity
Immediate interview slots this week via video with the Director Of Engineering with immediate on-boarding taking place.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.