C# Developer / Software Engineer (C# .Net Automation) Hybrid WfH . Are you a skilled C# Developer who enjoys learning and collaboratively problem solving, working on complex systems and using automation? You could be progressing your career with continual learning and self development opportunities in a hands-on role at a global FinTech.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process; following this you'll be based in an award winning office space with amazing views of the City, open plan desk space, breakout areas, quiet areas and a range of onsite facilities such as a free fully stocked food hall area; there's also flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
- You have expertise with C# .Net desktop applications including WinForms and / or WPF
- You have a good knowledge of SQL
- You have a thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Algorithms
- You're an advocate of automation and have experience of building tools / APIs to be used by other developers
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with great communication skills
As a C# Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £130k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this C# Developer / Software Engineer (C# .Net Automation) opportunity.