Looking for an exciting new role that can help you reach your goals and ambitions, with an OTE of £40k?! Look no further! Apply Now!! This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a £350million vibrant company with incredible growth plans. They have won many awards such as the 'Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021'.
We are currently working alongside one of the UKs longest leading information resource business for tax and accounting and HR and compliance Professionals. They are part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing. This is a high-performance role that comes with amazing rewards and benefits. We are looking for enthusiastic, money motivated and results driven individuals who are looking to build their career in sales.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, high performing new Sales Executive to join our team who will promote our HR Inform solutions. Your main marketing tools, with the help of your Business Development Manager, will be via telephone, email, mail shots and networking events. You will also inherit an existing client base from which you can develop new business.
The main aim is to bring new clients on board. You will do this by researching businesses with the view to build up a reason / relevance of Croner-I's services to them. once done, you will book meetings for the business development managers to then close the deal. You will be provided with access to a large portfolio of clients from across the UK whilst also looking for opportunities to cross-sell additional products and services to your own portfolio of clients.
Training for a Business Sales Consultant:
- To help you achieve success they will put you through a paid induction and training programme which is run by the supercoach and managers to ensure your success.
- Full Sales Training including how to effectively negotiate.
- How to deliver a high impact presentation.
- How to run a client meeting - this will be completely tailored to the role and the industry!
- Full access to e-learning modules.
- Dedicated Skills coach
- A full internal sales academy that is designed specifically for you
- Reporting to 1 internal sales manager who will be there every day to coach and mentor the team.
Progression for a Business Sales Consultant:
On average consultants are earning in excess of £50k per annum (and that's only an average!), buying houses and cars within their first year! This is a great role for someone who is looking to build a career and progress in sales as there are opportunities for not only fantastic earning potentials but also progression into business development managers and team leaders with the help of their career pathway.
What are Croner-I looking for?
- Experience in a sales role
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Hungry and driven to progress
- Enthusiastic about the opportunity
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Amazing offices in central London, Blackfriars
- They promote internally- first up the ladder
- Amazing culture, regular nights out, company socials, networking events, presidents club etc
- Office overlooking the Thames
- Daily, weekly, and monthly incentives.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Uncapped monthly commission.
- 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes
- Company Events, Dinners and Trips
Why join the team?
Leader in knowledge and content for the Accountancy, Compliance, HR and Health & Safety sectors. We have a fantastic reputation and client base within these industries and have aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You are joining our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Our client base is ever-expanding, and we are now a multi award-winning place to work. Our consistent focus on client satisfaction continues, driven by the excellence of our people. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.