An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor, to join a well-known consultancy and become an integral part of their Building Surveying team, in Oxford.
Joining as the new Building Surveyor, you will be supporting Project Management services of various schemes, leading on the design on a mixture of refurbishment and new building within the education and residential sector.
You'll also be providing Building Surveying services like technical due diligence, defect investigations, condition surveys and planned maintenance.
The Building Surveyor
- Building Surveying qualification
- Experience on both project and professional services
- Residential, education experience desirable
- Experience in client management and business development
- Work well within a team setting
- Can interpret and oversee prep of AutoCAD 2D drawings
- Ambitious and willing to roll your sleeves up
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Private health care cover
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Retail discount scheme
- 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service) + holiday purchase and sell-back scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Hybrid working model
- Early finish Fridays
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying Building Surveyor APC RICS Assistant Building Surveyor Contract Administration Education Residential Building Consultancy