Let's be honest: we've all been through a lot these past two years. Most of us have rethought our lives and careers and we want to do something that's more than "just a job." A lot of us are just burnt out and want to know that our work matters and has a purpose.
If you're in that boat and wondering what's next, come make a life-changing impact in the lives of kids and families by joining our clinical team and starting a career as a Behavior Technician ABA Therapist at Accel Therapies.
Whether you're an experienced Behavior Technician/ABA Therapist or barely know what "ABA" is all about, we can set you on a path to a career you love making a real difference in the world around you.
You probably have questions. We have answers! Check out the three quick sections below.
1. Why do I want to work as a Behavior Technician/ABA Therapist?
- Being a Behavior Technician can be incredibly rewarding; you'll be amazed what you're capable of once you graduate from our training program and start working with kids!
- It's a terrific opportunity to get hands-on experience providing a clinical, behavioral health service without an advanced degree or credential. This job is ideal for those pursuing Clinical Psychology, Medicine, Social Work, or any Human Health Service looking for real-world experience.
2. Why do I want to work with Accel Therapies specifically?
- We've developed a career path for you. Most of our talented, dedicated Behavior Technician ABA Therapists enjoy promotions and significant raises in the first few months of employment.
- We recognize that our Behavior Technician/ABA Therapists are the very core of our company. You'll never feel like a number here! We know that happy clients start with happy employees so your mental wellness and job satisfaction is our top priority - just ask our People Team.
- We teach you everything you need to know so you're equipped for success. Some companies will throw you into your first case with minimal training in the "sink or swim" approach - not here. You'll experience our proprietary training program developed and refined over several years in coordination with the RBT task list.
3. What is the compensation and benefits package?
- Compensation from $18 to $25/hour
- Healthcare (medical/vision/dental) benefits for employees who average 30+ hours per week - our Full time threshold
- 401K + up to 4% match
For a limited time, accelerated signing bonus plan paid out at milestones:
- $250 at 3 months
- $500 at 6 months
- $1000 at 12 months
To be eligible for the accelerated signing bonus(s), you must carry a minimum of 20 average client-hours per week over the period.
In addition, you'll receive:
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Bonusly rewards that allow you to give and receive recognition with colleagues
- iPad with 4G LTE connectivity that stays with you
- Quick career progression, short performance review cycles, and plenty of career development opportunities
- A team-based environment giving you opportunities to connect with colleagues, build lasting relationships, and get plugged in
Lets make a difference together. Let us be your next step - Accel Therapies and you.
Powered by JazzHR