615 NC-66 South, Kernersville, NC 27284
No experience required!
We have entry level and advanced positions available!
Monday - Friday work week!
Bilingual Advisors needed but not required!
Salary plus Commission!
One Saturday Per Month
We use Reynolds and Reynolds Ignite, Autopoint and Eadvisor in the Lane
All the tools that will make you even more successful everyday service our customers!
Our Parks Chevrolet, Kernersville dealership has a substantial presence in the North Carolina market and is proud to be to be part of Parks Automotive Group. When you join Parks Automotive, you are joining a dealership with amazing upward mobility opportunities.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company's core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and community. Work hard / play hard is how we operate, and the overall team goal is our focus! We need to hire a Service Advisor / Writer. Are you ready to join the team that brings the power of YES? Don't wait - apply today!
- Paid Training
- Salary plus Commission!
- Medical, Dental, Health and Wellness
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long Term Disability after 60 days
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
- Monday to Friday work week - One Saturday per month
- Great family atmosphere!
- Air-conditioned facility
- All the tools that will make you even more successful servicing our customers
- Opportunities for career advancement!
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Schedule appointments with customers
- Meet and greet customers
- Work with customer and technician to identify required maintenance using service history data
- Advise customers on necessary/suggested services, notify customer of any current special promotions and upsell additional services
- Compute cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer
- Estimate cost of mechanical, electric, or other repairs
- Enter itemized estimate on service order and explain estimate to customer to gain their understanding of all services provided
- Determine progress of repair/service orders and inform customer accordingly
- Ensure comprehensive re-delivery check of customer vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and that all items identified for service/repair have been carried out appropriately and on schedule
- Review results of customer satisfaction surveys with service manager
- Establish positive relationships with customers
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Advisor:
- Experience working with customers in a fast paced environment
- Must be adept at working a plan for success and understand the processes necessary to achieve their objectives.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license
- Professional personal appearance
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.