You will join a small testing team and be required to provide expert technical direction, advice, guidance and discipline on test automation.Responsibilities will include driving automation of testing and release processes, following a CI/CD based approach. The Person
- 3+ years experience in an automated QA / Testing role within an agile, commercial software environment.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in designing and applying test automation systems and technologies.
- Extensive experience in cloud computing and API based testing using OpenAPI standards.
- API testing using OpenAPI standards.
- Test automation tooling experience including Cucumber and Selenium.
- Programming competence in Python or any structured, modern programming language (JAVA, C# C++).
- Experience of ground up CI/CD implementation
- Full Project Lifecycle experience in agile commercial development.
Based in Newcastle city centre our client has been in business for over 20 years, developing a suite of specialist software products to support a global customer base.This will be a hybrid role with a requirement to visit the office once, possibly twice, per month. Salary is dependant on experience however candidates are expected to have a good level of experience and so will pay up to £65,000