Audit & Accounts Senior
£40,000 - £45,000
- Are you a passionate Audit and Accounts Senior looking to develop your career with a professional and friendly accountancy practice?
- Do you want to work for a company that can guarantee personal progression?
- Do you want a better work / life balance?
What's great about this Audit & Accounts Senior role?
- A robust career development plan personal to you.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Hybrid working.
Your role as an Audit & Accounts Senior:
- You will be involved with a mixed portfolio of corporate, non-corporate and charity clients, taking responsibility for audit, accounts and related taxation affairs and delivering on wider advisory project work.
- Your work will be in the region of 65% audit and 35% accounts preparation.
- You will have to be confident in all aspects of audit and client accounts preparation assignments including advice on corporation tax and VAT.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must be ACA Qualified with post qualification experience.
- Experience with UK Reporting standards.
- A strong, recent track record in accounts preparation with experience with CCH.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
Please get in touch for further details! Email Jenna Johnson on or phone on .
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.