Audit & Accounts Manager
£70,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a qualified Audit and Accounts Manager to work within this Central London office. The focus will be to assist the Partners in the delivery of statutory audit and accounts preparation services, and to manage and allocate work to the audit team.
Key responsibilities include;
- Plan assignments in conjunction with the Partners
- Lead some of the largest and most complex assignments
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Supervising junior staff during the audit and review their work
- Delivering the audit file to the assignment partners and associate partners in timely manner
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities and potential management letter points
- Coaching other staff for improved performance and technical development
This opportunity offers the right candidate the chance to progress quickly to an SM position whilst developing their client management experience. To discuss further, please contact Tom Eagle on or .
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.