A motivated individual to work as an Associate Financial Advisor in an existing Ameriprise Franchise Group. The primary focus is providing excellent service for existing clients and developing plans to acquire new financial planning clients.
FINRA Series 7, 66 (63 and 65 equivalent), State of Florida Life/Annuity Licenses Responsibilities
- Build deep, meaningful relationships with clients and execute a service model to provide solutions that support their financial goals.
- Schedule and conduct Comprehensive Financial Planning and Advice meetings with clients and new prospects.
- Build/maintain Strategic Alliances and a robust network to provide personalized service to clients and referrals.
- Manage referral calls by creating prospects in CRM and scheduling appointments.
- Work with the Home Office to understand and resolve complex client service issues.
- Review and interpret financial statements, portfolio reviews, and preparing financial projections.
- Participate in all aspects of preparing for client meeting activities including data gathering, preparing agendas, assisting with client paperwork and asset allocations.
- Responsible for post-meeting activities including meeting summaries, financial situation analysis, plan implementation with outside professionals, and client follow up appointments.
- Appreciate and utilize Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Understand, adhere to and apply Ameriprise Compliance Standards.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Participate in seminars and develop client appreciation events.
- Demonstrate a desire to focus on current goals and then on exceeding those goals.
About Our Company
- Have a network of personal and professional contacts within the local area that you may engage for new business opportunities
- Flexible schedule to flow with the needs of customer service and client appreciation events.
- CFP and/or other Professional Designations
- Clean U4
- Bachelor's degree from Four-year college or university
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.