Are you ready to be a key player, leading data science initiatives and innovations? Our client believes progress is not a self-starter. It requires a catalyst to be set in motion. Information, imagination, people, technology - the right combination can unlock possibility and change the world.
We are seeking an Associate Director, Data Science to be a key player in the IT application development team to lead data science initiatives. You will develop solutions to process alternative data from structured and unstructured sources, generate meaningful data analytics for conducting predictive modeling.
You will be part of an IT team responsible for driving innovation and working closely with R&D teams. The candidate will be involved in innovative development concepts.
- Build solutions to process alternative data from structured and unstructured sources
- Lead entire Data Science lifecycle
- Define and identify sources for alternative datasets
- Data Mining, transformation of raw alternative data
- Data Cleaning, detecting, and correcting inaccurate data
- Data visualization, Data representation using BI tools
- Data Analytics to generate insights from data
- Data exploration, understanding patterns and bias in data sets
- Feature Engineering and noise reduction
- Predictive modeling based on machine learning techniques
- Identify suitable NLP/ML algorithms to apply against various datasets
- Develop Supervised, Unsupervised, and Reinforcement Machine Learning Algorithms
- Apply regression, classification, clustering, dimension reduction algorithms
- Generate training datasets, conduct data labelling, and train models
- Develop and deploy ML solutions in AWS Sagemaker
- Develop applications in Java and Python to interface with ML models
- Develop data workflows using AWS Kinesis, EMR, Glue, Lambda
- Develop solutions to access datasets in AWS S3, Redshift, RDS (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Provide effective communication regarding issues, testing status and potential risks
- Effectively interact with global customers, business users and IT staff
Your experience includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Statistics or Mathematics is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience
- AWS Certified Machine Learning or Data Analytics Specialty or similar certification (desired, though not required)
- Expert in Data modelling, evaluation, and data science
We know confidence gaps and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply - we'd love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.