Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Associate Director to work within Bromley Councils Children &Young Peoples Integrated Commissioning Service.
- The Associate Director of Integrated Children & Young People's Commissioning is an interim role within the joint working arrangements established between NHS South East London CCG Bromley Place Based Team and the London Borough of Bromley (LBB). The postholder will be employed as part of the One Bromley Health and Care Partnership arrangements.
- The postholder will lead a joint children and young people's commissioning programme that enables the CCG and LBB to deliver service and system transformation in a number of priority areas .
- The One Bromley Partnership has a joint vision and commitment to develop effective, joined-up commissioning systems and processes to better meet the needs of local people in Bromley within available resources. The postholder is a member of the senior team advising and supporting the Director of Integrated Commissioning as the new operating model for Integrated Commissioning in Bromley is further designed and developed.
- The postholder will work with the Director and colleagues within the local health & social care leadership community to secure outcomes and strength-based approaches to commissioning and contribute to the further development of integrated care systems in Bromley.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly