Zachary Daniels has an opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join a leading fast paced retail brand. We want an Assistant Store Manager for this store based in Norwich who can work in a fast-paced environment, motivate people and lead teams to success now and in the future.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for a strong team and supporting the Store Manager in the day to day running of this high profile branch.
The ideal Manager;
- Have a proven track record in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor - No sitting in the office for you!
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
Responsibilities as a Manager;
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Assisting Store Manager in achieving company KPI's
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service and standards
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
For the Assistant Store Manager we can offer a Salary up to £34,000 plus a generous bonus and plenty of career progression.
If this describes you then please send your CV today!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production Finance HR & Talent H&S & Compliance Marketing, Digital & Technology Property & Centre Management Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations Senior Appointments & Exec Sales Supply Chain & Logistics Legal