Job Title: Arrears and Litigation Manager
Location: Uxbridge with the option of home working 3 days a week
Salary: Up to £52,000
Vacancy Type: Permanent
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- PMI with AXA
- Salary Sacrifice Pension matched up to 8%
- Buy and sell holiday up to 5 days per year
- Season tickets Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on local shops
- Enhanced maternity and Paternity
- Wellbeing days
- Volunteering days
- Free Hot Drinks
- Eye care vouchers
- Relaxed dress code
- Discounted Gourmet Society Taste Cards
- Discounted RAC vehicle breakdown cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
About the role of Arrears and Litigation Manager
Working for a leading mortgage and loan servicing business you will be responsible for the Leadership of the arrears management and litigation departments. Key responsibilities include leadership of the day-to-day management of arrears and litigation processes and oversight of arrears and litigation workloads.
Responsibilities and experience required for the role of Arrears and Litigation Manager
- To lead the arrears and litigation departments.
- Responsible for managing a team of Arrears & Litigation Specialists delivering workout solutions to customers experiencing payment difficulty and working to deliver an efficient and compliant collections and litigation process.
- Focus on delivering positive customer outcomes and managing the credit risk associated with loan level decisions.
- Overseeing a compliant and robust litigation process through actively managing internal processes and third parties.
- Ensuring that service levels are met and adhering to the agreed policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Interact with other managers to provide project management expertise to deliver change
- Consider TCF in all aspects of strategic planning
- Developing strategy for dealing with delinquent loans according to best practice techniques and changes to the regulatory environment
- Assessing loan workout options at account level and then entering into dialogue with the customer to discuss the options and determine the best outcome
- Monitoring loan workout performance, preparing MI and analysing arrears reports/trend analysis and using this to refine/improve servicing strategy
- Working closely with Property Services Team to obtain up to date drive-by/desktop valuations where appropriate
- Assessing and actioning arrears referrals received from Arrears & Litigation Specialists for decisions outside their mandate
- Attend third party review meetings where necessary, including preparation of agendas and documenting actions
- Keeping up to date with government initiatives relating to arrears and litigation and recommending changes to strategy where required
Experience required for the position of Arrears and Litigation Manager
- Experience leading a team in mortgage arrears and litigation
- Experience of establishing and maintaining appropriate internal control safeguards
- Ability to interact with other managers to provide project management expertise to deliver change
- Ability to provide MI to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of mentoring and developing a direct team, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic.
For more information regarding the role of Arrears and Litigation Manager contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days